What Box Will Phone Be In?

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
So will the phone be in a Samsung box with headphones? Or will it be in the AT&T orange box missing the headphones like store bought units? I am really hoping for the Samsung box with speaker earbuds like Apple provides.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So will the phone be in a Samsung box with headphones? Or will it be in the AT&T orange box missing the headphones like store bought units? I am really hoping for the Samsung box with speaker earbuds like Apple provides.

Good question. My skyrocket had headphones, but it was in the ATT box. Really like the Samsung box, but as long as we do not lose the headphones-no big deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have not seen an ATT phone come without a ATT box although I think the website says it comes with ear buds. Who knows though, Samsung seems to be getting some clout with the carriers. My international Galaxy Note came with the white ear bud a la apple but the ATT version did not come with any ear buds.

mztiklimit

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Good news, everyone! ;)

It will be a Samsung box. Here's an unboxing of both the AT&T and T-Mobile versions:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk--owbgY0I[/YT]

Reactions: drmaf894c

ceekay68#AC

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I had a hard time finding some buds that worked my Bose did not not did my apple headphones. So I called Att and ed about a 300 dollar phone not coming with ear phones and after what I learned from samsung telling me each carrier controls the package and what goes in I pushed and the shipped me a 30 dollar pair of skullcandys which work very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
My guess is a pebble blue box for my Pebble Blue GS3.

Mine did come in a blue box with the same earbuds that AT&T puts in all high-end phones. I am fine with buying my own and would rather not have a flag on my customer file when I need a favor like an early device upgrade. You are paying for a high-end phone which in most cases the price is heavily subsidized so your contract price is mostly for the phone. If we were paying somewhere half way between current contract and retail price, then I might have an issue with the earbuds. I don't feel like we should be entitled to Beats earbuds with our GS3 at the current contract price plus I like to choose for myself which accessories that I want not having someone decide for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair