Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, here we go...

siii-1.jpg

bmsara

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
is the blue better than the white in your opinion?

oh and how does the home button look on the blue... is it still the purple/violet?

bmsara

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
so do u guys think the blue looks better than the white?

and how is the home button on the blue... still the purple/violet?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
well got both! :) :) :) :) :) ones mom LOLClick to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting both of these. It makes it easier for those of us waiting, and also still deciding on what color to get. I was 100% sold on the white, but the pebble blue one looks nice in these photos. I'm a creature of habit and will still probably get the white one, but who knows :p

Reactions: b0btech

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting both of these. It makes it easier for those of us waiting, and also still deciding on what color to get. I was 100% sold on the white, but the pebble blue one looks nice in these photos. I'm a creature of habit and will still probably get the white one, but who knows :p

I've had a black phone since the original iPhone with stainless back... I had to go white on mine ;)

I'd take a picture but I'm a loser and my phone is the only camera I own, lol. Grats to everyone who got theirs. I'm loving mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've had a black phone since the original iPhone with stainless back... I had to go white on mine ;)

I'd take a picture but I'm a loser and my phone is the only camera I own, lol. Grats to everyone who got theirs. I'm loving mine.

I wanted the white iPhone since the day Steve Jobs announced the iPhone 4, but ended up with a black one, and now anxiously awaiting the SIII. My iPad, is however white, and no regrets there.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I wanted the white iPhone since the day Steve Jobs announced the iPhone 4, but ended up with a black one, and now anxiously awaiting the SIII. My iPad, is however white, and no regrets there.

I totally forgot about my iPad 2 when I got it...that was truly my first white "device" I guess you could say, lol.

White on this phone is gorgeous. Looks perfect and really isn't the fingerprint magnet every one is talking about. Yes, it's glossy, but stunningly gorgeous. Hope you get yours soon.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I totally forgot about my iPad 2 when I got it...that was truly my first white "device" I guess you could say, lol.

White on this phone is gorgeous. Looks perfect and really isn't the fingerprint magnet every one is talking about. Yes, it's glossy, but stunningly gorgeous. Hope you get yours soon.

Thanks, anxiously awaiting. If I strike out today, I'll just preorder from AT&T and get it when I get it. At least that way I won't be playing tag with everyone trying to get my device.

boxta

May 27, 2010
Visit site
just order from att website if you don't find it soon... I didn't want to deal with calling everywhere, so I just ordered yesterday. It's now already delivered (and waiting for me at home)... less than 24 hours

amazing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz