Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Default Well show it off...

If you got your GSIII lets see it folks! Grats to you all but let us share into the fun with you! The ones who have yet to get a chance to feel the magic of what is known the GSIII!

GO!!
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!

Default Re: Well show it off...

Still charging but I did set it up some, not all the way yet. I cut my SIM and popped it in and it works fine. (It came with SIM installed but I did not want to activate it) It automatically downloaded all of my apps from google play which I have not seen before.

I popped my micro SIM back into my Galaxy Note to see how that worked and ended up not going with the adapter and it takes a few tries to line up the micro SIM into the full side slot but it works. Getting used to a smaller screen and 4 icon across instead of 5 with the GNote.

I tried out the camera and it is outstanding for speed and quality.

More later. Hang in there all who pre ordered and have not yet received.

Edit: I just noticed that that is the wallpaper I have on my Galaxy Note. I did not install it and do not really know how it got on there...

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps and system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well show it off...-sgsiii.jpg  
    Last edited by planoman; 06-21-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Thanked by:
    erwaso and parapluie like this.

Can't take a picture of my phone with my phone lol.

Its sweet first android I have ever had man its so much faster at everything than my iphone 3gs was. I like it.

I hate the vibration when you type though I figured out how to turn that off in the keyboard settings but now the back and menu buttons at the bottom of the phone still vibrate when you touch and its driving me nuts!. anyone know how to turn that off
    djdosage likes this.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KTMDirtFace View Post
    Can't take a picture of my phone with my phone lol.

Its sweet first android I have ever had man its so much faster at everything than my iphone 3gs was. I like it.

I hate the vibration when you type though I figured out how to turn that off in the keyboard settings but now the back and menu buttons at the bottom of the phone still vibrate when you touch and its driving me nuts!. anyone know how to turn that off
    Yup! Go to setting then sounds then at the bottom. It's called haptic feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by jasond816 View Post
    Yup! Go to setting then sounds then at the bottom. It's called haptic feedback.
    Awesome thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Still charging but I did set it up some, not all the way yet. I cut my SIM and popped it in and it works fine. (It came with SIM installed but I did not want to activate it) It automatically downloaded all of my apps from google play which I have not seen before.

I popped my micro SIM back into my Galaxy Note to see how that worked and ended up not going with the adapter and it takes a few tries to line up the micro SIM into the full side slot but it works. Getting used to a smaller screen and 4 icon across instead of 5 with the GNote.

Edit: I just noticed that that is the wallpaper I have on my Galaxy Note. I did not install it and do not really know how it got on there...

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps ans system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!
    SO HOW DOES THE BLUE LOOK IN PERSON?!?! Is it purple? Lol

Its a little purpley/grey/blueish..

Looks good though.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Looks like chrome with a blue tint... it's super glossy just like chrome. It looks awesome.

Attachment 28333
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIN087;[YT
    [/YT]1875272]SO HOW DOES THE BLUE LOOK IN PERSON?!?! Is it purple? Lol
    I slapped a clear TPU case with a matte back on it so I have not really noticed. Here is a picture I took outside. I tried not to get too much glare on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well show it off...-back-phone.jpg  
    Last edited by planoman; 06-21-2012 at 10:38 PM.

This is my jealous face. Dammit Verizon!

Still waiting for FedEX to deliver mine just about 3 hours late now.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard30 View Post
    Still waiting for FedEX to deliver mine just about 3 hours late now.
    Damn that sucks, got mine at about 8:50 am but I had it delivered to my job
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts

...what does the one in the weather mean?

Edit 2: There is not partition on the memory for apps and system. There is only system and SD storage. The system storage is over 12 GB open so no 2 GB limit for apps in internal memory!
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts

Fro me to show my white S III, that would mean borrowing my wife's iPhone 4S to take a photo of it.

Nah, I don't think so...

Let me grab my DSLR
    troup1998 likes this.

Here are some Pics I think the Blue is beautiful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well show it off...-box.jpg   Well show it off...-front.jpg   Well show it off...-back.jpg   Well show it off...-access.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

I'm loving the blue. The LTE radio is smokin fast too! Ran a bunch of speed tests from various places and as I was driving by a known at&t LTE tower.. See if you can guess which test was as I was passing the tower. :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well show it off...-uploadfromtaptalk1340325015946.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    ...what does the one in the weather mean?
    Not sure...I thought it meant that was my default weather screen because you can add several but I added some others and your can set to to scroll through them but the one is still there?...

Here is a screen shoot of my home screen.

EDIT: look for the att visual voicemail app in the play store. I heard it is there now.

If you have visual voicemail provisioned as a feature and you want to use the app (Credit to GSLeon who ported it for us!) you can dowload this apk. Do not use the messages app on your phone as it will disable VVM on your account and your will have to delete the messages app and then have ATT put VVM back on for you...

It will ask you to update it in google play (home button out so it saves your place in google play) and then delete this one before it updates. Then you can go back to google play and update the app and set it up and VVM will be on your phone. You can then delete the original apk that you downloaded if you like. I like having it and have used it since my skyrocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well show it off...-screenshot_2012-06-21-19-21-41.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by planoman; 06-24-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts

I still don't understand why manufactures make devices so slippery...

Maybe they are in cahoots with the accessory suppliers

Great pics, wildcard. I'm sure the Blue looks even better in person.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts

Okay, here we go...

planoman likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    ROM
    None Yet...

Wow thanks for the pictures guys! I really like it in White I think.
    HTC One (ATT GSM)
    Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
    If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts

wildcard30, stop playing with your phone, and setting it all up, and post more pics of it on, and the back of the device, too

(just kidding)

Attachment 28333

I slapped a clear TPU case with a matt back on it so I have not really noticed. Here is a picture I took outside. I tried not to get too much glare on it.
    Got a link to that case? All the ones I find are only half clear or frosted.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lorak View Post
    Got a link to that case? All the ones I find are only half clear or frosted.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Amazon.com: cimo case for samsung galaxy s3

Try this link.
    Thanked by:
    Lorak 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast