Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PyroPete
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best buy preorders... Are you getting yours?

I haven't seen mine seen one person who has and that's it... Anyone have any news?

Default Re: Best buy preorders... Are you getting yours?

After boarder line harrassing the local best buys of when they're expecting the S3 the only information that I've gotten from them is that sprints S3 is shipping today and the AT&T version should be delievered with them. AT&T has left best buy completely in the dark so the mobile manager has no idea if they are actually going to ship with them but he said that he's putting his money on it. I'm putting my money that he's wrong. This whole best buy preorder is just a massive mess.

I haven't but I ordered mine on 6/15 so I sort of expect a bit of a delay now.

I called BB Orlando Millenia Mall and the rep told me that they received a few phones today, so I guess they are trickling in.

why are you starting a new thread for this topic when there already is one

no and it is showing backorder with no date
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

i couldn't find the thread from before
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

found it... LOL

I received a call at 10:50 AM from Best Buy Montclare CA that mine was ready for pick up.
    guinnkevinr likes this.

Bull crap man both of my friends got there phone today threw online preorder. I did mine at bestbuy in the same town and no phone what the hell I'll never order from bestbuy again never it is for AT&T
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

this is first time for me to preorder may have to do online next time too
    Last edited by Csiaprincess; 06-22-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Edit: Please ignore folks, I just realized I posted this in the AT&T forum. *blushes from embarrassment*

No luck for me. Stopped by my Best Buy in Northern Virginia (DC suburb) and found out I was the only one that pre-ordered an at&t phone. Mine didn't come in and the friendly employee had no idea when it would. There were three Sprint pre-order phones sitting there though.

So now I have my spare charger/battery and 64GB micro sd card but no phone.