Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Default Re: AT&T Galaxy S3 Camera Shots : Lets see them !

I believe it depends on how you hold the phone when you take the picture. On my iPhone, if you hold the phone with the lens on the left side (facing the target) the photo is right side up. If phone is held with the lens on the right side (facing the target) the photo is upside down. When viewed on the camera both photos appear right side up. When you download them however all photos taken when the lens was on the right while facing the target will be upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    Curious, what causes some photos to be upside down or sideways when posted online? At the time of taking the photo, they look okay, but...

I believe it depends on how you hold the phone when you take the picture. On my iPhone, if you hold the phone with the lens on the left side (facing the target) the photo is right side up. If phone is held with the lens on the right side (facing the target) the photo is upside down. When viewed on the camera both photos appear right side up. When you download them however all photos taken when the lens was on the right while facing the target will be upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by jjb70 View Post
    Don't know but it is driving me bananas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Mine is a Sprint SGS 3, but here is a picture of a thunderstorm over the grand canyon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120716_143317.jpg  
    aggie, unlmtdRW and ibbyj like this.

ROM
    Stock ICS 4.0.4

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Camera Shots : Lets see them !

Yummy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-w.jpg  

Here's a few from the past couple of weeks. Haven't gotten around to retouching them yet. Got mine just in time for the 4th!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120713_194324_hdr-copy.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-1341956937422.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120704_133018_5_bestshot.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120704_050400.jpg  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Just a few...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-2012-06-26-21.09.01.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-2012-07-18-20.52.34.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-2012-07-04-21.23.34.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-2012-07-14-18.03.11.jpg  
    Thanked by:

This is a picture I took while at Disneyland.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120710_123856.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonEnr7 View Post
    This is a picture I took while at Disneyland.
    Always nice for a Disney geek to see some Disney love!

Global Posts
    363 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LadiJae View Post
    These pictures look great, my s3 pics looks nothing like these, not even close.... and that's the only thing I'm hating about this phone.
    Make sure that the camera lense doesn't have fingerprint smudges...

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Camera Shots : Lets see them !

Quote Originally Posted by dabaum View Post
    Yummy

And R/B Float in a frosted mug. Few things in life are better then that.....

Took these with many awesome SGS3. I love it just getting used to the differences from must old Epic 4G.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-uploadfromtaptalk1342716813034.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-uploadfromtaptalk1342716851885.jpg  

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Default impressed with Samsung's smartphone camera

haven't tried video yet, but the stills are first rate
    I am an amateur photography, passionate about IQ & have been pleasantly surprised with what Samsung has pulled off with the GS OHIo's camera
    here is a hand held close up of my skittish cat

AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-144925387.hi3aalhi.jpg

the fast lens seems well optimized for the sensor & I think Samsung did a fine job engineering this camera with if anything, too many bells and whistles
    of course you don't have to use them all

a much larger version of this can be found here -------->
    as with any fine instrument, there is a learning curve, but Samsung did a fine job with this phone's camera
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,288 Global Posts

Default Re: impressed with Samsung's smartphone camera

...wait a minute, is that a 'cat dish'? - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post
    haven't tried video yet, but the stills are first rate
    I am an amateur photography, passionate about IQ & have been pleasantly surprised with what Samsung has pulled off with the GS OHIo's camera
    here is a hand held close up of my skittish cat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	144925387.hI3Aalhi.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	32074

the fast lens seems well optimized for the sensor & I think Samsung did a fine job engineering this camera with if anything, too many bells and whistles
    of course you don't have to use them all

a much larger version of this can be found here -------->
    as with any fine instrument, there is a learning curve, but Samsung did a fine job with this phone's camera

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Default sure is

a cat dish
    all our cats love it which is why Heidi has her ears in alert mode
    she's anticipating an assault by her bigger brothers

Quote Originally Posted by jjb70 View Post
    Best camera ever on a phone.
    Attachment 29236

I made the pic of your dog looking over the water my desktop background haha #random

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

BTW, the colors are so much, much more vivid on the actual device. This is a painting by an artist in whose adobe house I rented an apartment in Santa Fe, Eli Levin,

ETA: Whoops. Sorry, wrong thread!
    Last edited by barskin; 07-27-2012 at 08:15 AM.
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

My Samsung Infuse took much better photos than my GSIII. They were just clearer and sharper. Also, the GSIII does not always focus well.

What could be the cause of this? I thought it may be the hardware, so I replaced the unit but same results.

Is there some setting that I should change from the factory presets? Or is it just not as good of a camera??

camera is amazing, manually focus so it's green before taking pictures. also you have to refresh gallery otherwise it won't refocus. to do this open gallery directly click back till it exit you out. then go back into gallery and you see real pictures quality again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Quote Originally Posted by Bg Bagz View Post
    Felony....Attachment 29079

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums
    Nice picture. Great dog!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock

nice bimmer

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

I took these while I was walking home from the supermarket near me in Boston, yesterday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120728_125051.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120728_125319.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120728_125606.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120728_125800.jpg  

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Walking home again. This time I was at the AT&T store checking out cases.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-downtown-7-30-12.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-downtown2.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-downtown3.jpg   AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-downtown4.jpg  

aggie likes this.

Not the best shot, but I was out tonight, and wanted to snap a quick photo of my new car. Sorry if the pic is a little dark, but the area I was in isn't very well lit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-20120802_203315.jpg  
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

our new tote pumps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-tote-pumps.jpg  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Pretty good camera in low light of you ask me. No editing needed for me on this picture.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !-uploadfromtaptalk1344087664806.jpg  
    Thanked by:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast