AT&T Galaxy S III Camera Shots : Lets see them !

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy S3 Camera Shots : Lets see them !

Screenshot_2012-07-24-09-57-07.png

BTW, the colors are so much, much more vivid on the actual device. This is a painting by an artist in whose adobe house I rented an apartment in Santa Fe, Eli Levin,

ETA: Whoops. Sorry, wrong thread! :-\

Last edited:

davidbellevue

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung Infuse took much better photos than my GSIII. They were just clearer and sharper. Also, the GSIII does not always focus well.

What could be the cause of this? I thought it may be the hardware, so I replaced the unit but same results.

Is there some setting that I should change from the factory presets? Or is it just not as good of a camera??

sandman132

May 28, 2012
Visit site
camera is amazing, manually focus so it's green before taking pictures. also you have to refresh gallery otherwise it won't refocus. to do this open gallery directly click back till it exit you out. then go back into gallery and you see real pictures quality again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

I took these while I was walking home from the supermarket near me in Boston, yesterday

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Walking home again. This time I was at the AT&T store checking out cases.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Not the best shot, but I was out tonight, and wanted to snap a quick photo of my new car. Sorry if the pic is a little dark, but the area I was in isn't very well lit.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site

My Samsung Infuse took much better photos than my GSIII. They were just clearer and sharper. Also, the GSIII does not always focus well.

What could be the cause of this? I thought it may be the hardware, so I replaced the unit but same results.

Is there some setting that I should change from the factory presets? Or is it just not as good of a camera??

you must have a bad phone..

DallasFlier

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site

Sunset last Friday evening on Lake Lewisville outside of Dallas.

Question for you camera guys - my S3 isn't location-tagging my photos, and I've found nowhere in either camera settings or general settings to turn on location tagging. SURELY this is possible, isn't it???

7789060382_1d9c05dae5_k.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan