Can't order. Please help?

Urbancowboy69

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I decided to pre order last night but for some reason I am unable to online, so I called in. The rep said the pre Order was 300. After some arguing and talking to a supervisor they got it back down to 200..but they were going to take me out of my unlimited data I have now with my iPhone and I would have to file a case to get it back. I made him cancel it. This seems is bs. I ordered the galaxy note 2 weeks ago and didn't have to go through this. I just called and someone overrided and put me into the LTE unlimited right there on the phone. What do I do? He said I would run into the same situation in the store. This was a supervisor! How is this logical when I had the note, which is not an iPhone, but sent it back when I found out the s3 was coming out. I'm a premier customer..he gave me a "complimentary" waive upgraded fee (which I get anyway) and free shipping (also get this anyway). Was I dealing with an oxymoron or what? If this is true the only phone I can upgrade to in the future is an iPhone.

asuprice

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I decided to pre order last night but for some reason I am unable to online, so I called in. The rep said the pre Order was 300. After some arguing and talking to a supervisor they got it back down to 200..but they were going to take me out of my unlimited data I have now with my iPhone and I would have to file a case to get it back. I made him cancel it. This seems is bs. I ordered the galaxy note 2 weeks ago and didn't have to go through this. I just called and someone overrided and put me into the LTE unlimited right there on the phone. What do I do? He said I would run into the same situation in the store. This was a supervisor! How is this logical when I had the note, which is not an iPhone, but sent it back when I found out the s3 was coming out. I'm a premier customer..he gave me a "complimentary" waive upgraded fee (which I get anyway) and free shipping (also get this anyway). Was I dealing with an oxymoron or what? If this is true the only phone I can upgrade to in the future is an iPhone.

Filing a case isn't a big deal. They had to do that so I could keep my unlimited too.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Had to do the same thing last year when my wife got an iPhone at Walmart. Just a phone call. May take a few minutes and make sure you write down who, what, where, and when. Just in case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member