Well today is the 25th...

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Did you get your phone by then?

I did! On top of that ATT rep called me and asked about my account from the last time when I called them. I had 3 charges for activation...They refunded them all THEN credited me another months worth of service. So A+ CS from ATT even though they didnt call me when the preorder was gonna be late! Rather save the extra cash then have it on time truth me told! Now I can play with it today. Only issue is I am lacking a case currently! No Otterbox cases from anyone in my area. I guess I will continue to look! :)

Happy dance for me!*

Let us know if you got yours if you happen to be one of the late guys to get your preorder!

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, buddy. I hope you like it so far. When you get a chance, hit the home or back button from a text message to get back to the home screen. If you're using the default clock/weather widget, does that particular widget stall/lag before appearing? It's the only stutter I've gotten on this phone so far and I've thrown a lot of stuff at it.

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, buddy. I hope you like it so far. When you get a chance, hit the home or back button from a text message to get back to the home screen. If you're using the default clock/weather widget, does that particular widget stall/lag before appearing? It's the only stutter I've gotten on this phone so far and I've thrown a lot of stuff at it.

Awesome! I have not turned it on yet. I will however be using a much smaller beautiful widget! I bought them years ago for 10 cents and I love the clock/weather app they have. I will miss the HTC one but that one was even to big for my liking! Well see when I turn it on.

Coming from an HOX I hope the screen doesn't disappoint me!

I will check back in when I get it all setup!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Just tried it with home and back from text and email and no lag at all anywhere.

Eric Kane

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I removed the weather from my lockscreen and now I get no lag in the aforementioned scenario. Odd, but I'll take it. Now I have zero lag on anything. This phone is an absolute monster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar