Issue with Screen Staying on while charging

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
When I plug my phone in at night to charge I always find it in the morning with the screen on and the unit is quite warm. I turn the screen off after i plug it in, but when I get a notification the screen comes on and never turns off. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
So again last night, phone gets a notification and the lock screen comes on and won't turn off. Does anyone else have this issue?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I own a Google GSM Nexus, and it does the same thing, I plug it in to charge, and the screen comes on. I just tap the power button, screen goes off and stays off after that. Does your screen come back on by itself?

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I own a Google GSM Nexus, and it does the same thing, I plug it in to charge, and the screen comes on. I just tap the power button, screen goes off and stays off after that. Does your screen come back on by itself?

I do the same thing when I plug mine in and the screen turns off. The problem is during the night the phone turns on and stays on with the lock screen. It stays on until I push the power button again.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I do the same thing when I plug mine in and the screen turns off. The problem is during the night the phone turns on and stays on with the lock screen. It stays on until I push the power button again.

Hopefully, if the device is released on Sundays, exchange it for a new one or call CS to do an exchange.

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I found the setting I needed to fix the issue in dock settings. Home screen on was checked. Not sure how it happened. I never checked because I don't use a dock. Thanks for any suggestions.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci