1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crackle not working

Crackle looks good, but I can't get any of the videos to play. Any fixes?

Default Re: Crackle not working

Doesn't work for me either. Same phone.

I find that I can watch ok on crackle.com although it takes some fiddling with the player which is quirky with the Android flash player.

ROM
    ParanoidAndroid/Leankrnel

Works fine on mine
    Samsung Galaxy S3....4.1.1 CM10 Hybrid ParanoidAndroid v1.992...Leankernel v0.2.1
    Just a cool guy

ROM
    Unrooted with Nova Prime

Works for me, too. Do you have Flash installed? You need Flash.

doesn't work on mine. Yes i have flash

Are you peeps that it is working for using the International Version of the GS3?

I have the VZW version and it doesn't work for me. App loads, etc. No video. Seems to be a common problem.
    Just a cool guy

ROM
    Unrooted with Nova Prime

I have the AT&T version. I tried it the other day and it worked fine. I just tried it now to confirm, and all I got was a black screen. I rebooted the phone and Crackle works again.

There must be some other app that causes a conflict. Try restarting your phone and see if that works.

Sent from my Pebble Blue SGS III using Android Central Forums
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I just tried again (through crackle.com this time) and it worked, but the app still just goes to a black screen.

If you read the crackle reviews it states the phones that it supports and the latest model is Samsung galaxy S2 not the S3.

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

Angry Re: Crackle not working

Yes I've been having the same issue with crackle on my S3...thought at first it could've been a default phone but maybe not. What's going on....?????

ROM
    ParanoidAndroid/Leankrnel

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeelzebub View Post
    Are you peeps that it is working for using the International Version of the GS3?
    No, I have the AT&T version

Quote Originally Posted by dnfrsr View Post
    I just tried again (through crackle.com this time) and it worked, but the app still just goes to a black screen.
    Mine still works. Have you tried updating Flash Player?

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    If you read the crackle reviews it states the phones that it supports and the latest model is Samsung galaxy S2 not the S3.
    I first discovered this app a few years ago when I had my Sony Ericsson Xperia x10...even though my phone wasn't, and still isn't, listed as one it was compatible with I went ahead and installed it (sideloaded it) and it worked like a charm.....the same goes for my GS3, it's not a listed compatible device but it's working like a charm

That last screenshot is not a depiction of the quality of the movie, the movie looks good.
    Samsung Galaxy S3....4.1.1 CM10 Hybrid ParanoidAndroid v1.992...Leankernel v0.2.1

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

New update fixes crackle and has a better ui