Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about charging

I tried to do a search but couldn't really find anything.

I have an iPhone 4 now and going to try to preorder or buy the galaxy for AT&T this week. My question is when I had my skyrocket before when I was charging it I couldn't use the phone, it would be jumpy and sometimes not responsive. With my iPhone, I could do a battery drain and then talk on the phone at the same time while charging it back up. I don't know if I'm making sense! I'm just wondering if the same thin happens with the new galaxy as the skyrocket. Thanks

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Question about charging

the only issue I found when charging my S3 is that I am tethered to the wall by the power cord I see NO performance issues while charging. I've played games/talked/browsed the web/ect while being plugged in with no ill effects..

Quote Originally Posted by lgibby5 View Post
    I tried to do a search but couldn't really find anything.

I have an iPhone 4 now and going to try to preorder or buy the galaxy for AT&T this week. My question is when I had my skyrocket before when I was charging it I couldn't use the phone, it would be jumpy and sometimes not responsive. With my iPhone, I could do a battery drain and then talk on the phone at the same time while charging it back up. I don't know if I'm making sense! I'm just wondering if the same thin happens with the new galaxy as the skyrocket. Thanks
    Are you using the OEM charger? I have that same issue with my DINC2. I find that when im using the HTC charger, I have no issues. If I use anything else, its pretty much unusable while charging

Sent from my DINC2: Electric Boogaloo

Never had that problem with my skyrocket or sgsIII

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Carrier
    Stock

I leave my GNex plugged in most of the time, no problems.

Sent from my (pretty awesome) SCH-i515