LightFlow Gmail Notifications

estranger

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having issues getting LightFlow notifications to work w/ Gmail? I know there are some other known issues with the US S3, such as the LED color mapping being wrong and the green LED being illuminated when there are no notifications waiting. ( I was able to work out hex codes for all the colors I want at least! )

The notifications work fine for SMS, Missed calls, Goodlink Enterprise (work email), low battery, and a couple others.. it's just none of my gmail accounts work with it. I have disabled the notifications in the gmail app itself, tried turning the notifications in LightFlow for a gmail account off and on again (read that fixed missing notifications for some people). Tried with Light Flow both on and off in accessibility. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Light Flow.. no luck.

When I run the test notifications for each gmail account the test works, but nothing happens when I get an actual email.

Any ideas before I bug the developers? :)

Thanks!

DarkKnight

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
you are not alone. i just noticed that i was having the same problem too. when i test it works but when i get an email no led flashes. are you still having that problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer