Amazon now shows the GS3 IN STOCK

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the Amazon site and they are showing both colors available to ship and for upgrades the price is $149, no state sales tax or shipping.

What's weird is that there are only a few customer reviews and the majority of them think the phone is junk (avg rating 3 of 5 stars).

Regardless, just thought I'd let everyone know. Am thinking of ordering one now since I know there's no more waiting and with 2 day shipping will have it before ATT stores do!

Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: nkd and locote25

carlosrey23

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Regardless, just thought I'd let everyone know. Am thinking of ordering one now since I know there's no more waiting and with 2 day shipping will have it before ATT stores do!

Cheers! :cool:

Well....not really....Because of the holiday, estimated delivery July 8th (Sunday) I could actually have one in my hand on the 5th!!!

But Amazon is $10 cheaper, and in case you return, they do not charge a re-stocking fee!

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Well I hope you do, I consider myself a researcher but I have seen you for months now on these boards reading and researching and it is time for you to choose :) Hope you are happy with your choice after all your research.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ktulu05

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my S3 through Amazon on Sunday. Still shows as Pending, waiting for carrier approval, with a ship date of June 10th. On sunday, it still said 8-10 days. I'm hoping once the carrier approves my order, it ships out sooner.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If you're already an ATT customer and have an upgrade available, you can grandfather over your existing plan which is what I am doing. When the phone arrives you call ATT customer service to activate and then confirm that the current plan you have is what the new 2 year contract is based upon. And yes, there are no restocking fees with Amazon if you return in the 30 day window, however, if you are a new ATT subscriber and cancel the service contract within the first 6 mos, Amazon will charge you $250 as a penalty. So you really want to make sure you're going to stay with ATT. Otherwise, you're better off buying from ATT or other third party sellers who may not have as good a deal. For me, I'm sticking with ATT so its a no brainer.

mztiklimit

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm what jontalk said about unlimited grandfathered users. I haven't done it personally (yet), but I've called at&t to confirm that my unlimited plan will be put back after activating the new plan selected on Amazon.

I finally ordered it today. What a difficult decision! I really liked the One X much more, but the drawbacks compared to the S3 convinced me to get the latter instead.

ktulu05

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My amazon wireless order is still pending approval for the carrier. How long does that step usually take? It's been about 48 hours now. Is it better to cancel and try to order through AT&T directly?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My amazon wireless order is still pending approval for the carrier. How long does that step usually take? It's been about 48 hours now. Is it better to cancel and try to order through AT&T directly?

U might wanna call them, and mine was instantly appproved.
There might be a an issue with ur address or something. Just call. When I ordered mine it was approved right when I placed the order.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just placed an order through amazonwireless off contract so I'm hoping it ships before end of day today. I'd probably get by Thursday is so since every time I've ordered phones from them I've gotten them in one day instead of the two quoted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463