Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

I was facing same problem, and now I found a answer, go to setting, apps, all.
    Then select Download Manager.. I believe it's disabled so make it enable.. this happened when u received an update for gmail or Google and you ignored the update. After you click to enable it, directly it will start to download the update for gmail and anyother program for google.after downloading everything will be back to normal like nothing happened. It works for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help me to solve it. tq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My samsung S3 is having issues with the play store. If i want to access my Play store it comes up and goes up in few seconds. I also receive mails which says the unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. Kindly assist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks so much this truly did help settings. App man. All. Dowloads. Enable. HeLP thank cyou

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can it be fixed ????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thanks....................... It worked ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please help me since I am getting the subject message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cant seem to find it. Also how to stop "google has stopped" error? it lags everytime it pops up on my note

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks you so much for your help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enabling download manager done it for...thank you so much..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello friends....I was facing same problem
    i'm sorry because i cant speak or write better in English,but i hope all of here understand what i try to share...hehe..
    for this problem,just download samsung kies and install on your PC,launch it then connect your device to PC via USB cable in download mode
    (press and hold volume down,home button and power button together) then after yellow triangle symbol come out press volume up..

on the kies go to tools and click emergency recovery and follow the instruction...
    this process maybe 15 or 30 minutes to complete...
    after complete...disconnect device from pc,turn off device..and turn on back by press and hold volume up,home button and power button
    then click on back up/factory reset...lastly click reboot device...

i already do this and succeed...
    one more...i hope all of you understand what i write/type and share here...hehe..

Thanks....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com...ies/crying.png well i got Qware tablet whit that problome thow. but for my tablet can i not download application manager. help me pleaze !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is Everything. genius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those without the application manager what I did was clicked setting somewhere in the middle it just says apps click it then hit the 3 lined button on your phone it will say reset app preference do it then go over to internal storage do it again then go 2 all and do it again and it should work I have the droid razar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah! Enabling downloads worked perfectly! Simple solutions! now everything works ! Whoo hoo!
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    I have the error popup. Tried to do actions as recommended ended in this thread but it didn't help. The douwnload manager is anabled. The massage still jumps and i can not do anything
    Please any other ways to fix the problem. It's happening on my Tablet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My process google apps has stopped pleas help me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eventually since the download manager was enabled in my tablet
    the only way to fix the problem was reset to factory.... and definening google account / google play from the beggining

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

My google play is not working

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My play store doest want to work plz I need help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My google play crashes only when my wifi is off and I am using mobile data. I looked for google download at the botton of my apps and did not find it. (i went to applications all and scrolled to the bottom) Help????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brilliant advice! My Samsumg S3 mini has been telling me this message for months, making a lot of applications stop and crash, and Google play store not even starting up. My download app was disabled too and immediately Google Play Store loads up. Was almost going to take my phone back to the store and complain!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

this has happene to me now, with the error message.
    can some-1 please help with what i have to do on my phomne to re-activate this, i have a samsung s3 galaxy

thanks
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast