Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Please help me since I am getting the subject message.

cant seem to find it. Also how to stop "google has stopped" error? it lags everytime it pops up on my note

Thanks you so much for your help.

Enabling download manager done it for...thank you so much..

hello friends....I was facing same problem
    i'm sorry because i cant speak or write better in English,but i hope all of here understand what i try to share...hehe..
    for this problem,just download samsung kies and install on your PC,launch it then connect your device to PC via USB cable in download mode
    (press and hold volume down,home button and power button together) then after yellow triangle symbol come out press volume up..

on the kies go to tools and click emergency recovery and follow the instruction...
    this process maybe 15 or 30 minutes to complete...
    after complete...disconnect device from pc,turn off device..and turn on back by press and hold volume up,home button and power button
    then click on back up/factory reset...lastly click reboot device...

i already do this and succeed...
    one more...i hope all of you understand what i write/type and share here...hehe..

Thanks....

http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com...ies/crying.png well i got Qware tablet whit that problome thow. but for my tablet can i not download application manager. help me pleaze !!!

Thank you!!!

this thread is Everything. genius

For those without the application manager what I did was clicked setting somewhere in the middle it just says apps click it then hit the 3 lined button on your phone it will say reset app preference do it then go over to internal storage do it again then go 2 all and do it again and it should work I have the droid razar

Yeah! Enabling downloads worked perfectly! Simple solutions! now everything works ! Whoo hoo!
    Thanks!

Hi
    I have the error popup. Tried to do actions as recommended ended in this thread but it didn't help. The douwnload manager is anabled. The massage still jumps and i can not do anything
    Please any other ways to fix the problem. It's happening on my Tablet

My process google apps has stopped pleas help me

- - - Updated - - -

My process google apps has stopped pleas help me

Eventually since the download manager was enabled in my tablet
    the only way to fix the problem was reset to factory.... and definening google account / google play from the beggining

Post Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

My google play is not working

My play store doest want to work plz I need help

Help

My google play crashes only when my wifi is off and I am using mobile data. I looked for google download at the botton of my apps and did not find it. (i went to applications all and scrolled to the bottom) Help????

Brilliant advice! My Samsumg S3 mini has been telling me this message for months, making a lot of applications stop and crash, and Google play store not even starting up. My download app was disabled too and immediately Google Play Store loads up. Was almost going to take my phone back to the store and complain!

hi

this has happene to me now, with the error message.
    can some-1 please help with what i have to do on my phomne to re-activate this, i have a samsung s3 galaxy

thanks

sorry, how do you activate this?

thanks

it didn`t work for me. still getting the same error and cant acess play store.. help plz

i need help plz ........ (

- - - Updated - - -

i need help plz ........ (

I just fixed mine
    Samsung S3
    go to Settings
    application manager
    then touch botton left of Home Button that looks like a page
    then click on reset app preferences

this worked for me a few minutes ago

i have an htc one phone and tried everything posted and did factory reset and still get the error. Dont know what to do.

thanks buddy u saved my lot of time and and my intalled data . i was about to reset my phone . thanks once again
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast