Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

it didn`t work for me. still getting the same error and cant acess play store.. help plz

I just fixed mine
    Samsung S3
    go to Settings
    application manager
    then touch botton left of Home Button that looks like a page
    then click on reset app preferences

this worked for me a few minutes ago

i have an htc one phone and tried everything posted and did factory reset and still get the error. Dont know what to do.

thanks buddy u saved my lot of time and and my intalled data . i was about to reset my phone . thanks once again

i m facing same problem please help how to resolve it.

Man thank you so much

Talking Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thz for your solution

how could I fix my phone help me plz...

Thumbs up Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thank you

my phn came up with message google.process.gapps what to do

Open play store

How to solve the problem ??? Helppp meee please

thnks guys it helpeddddddddddd a lot tumbs up

I am having the same problem. can someone help please

i have the same problem too. Plz help me to solve it

I am getting this error"Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." form last 2 days i have just bought a new phone Samsung Galaxy Grand. Can anyone help me fix it pls.. Please let me know step by step how to fix it pls.. I would be glad if anyone does help me.

Thank you so much shasha!! it works

Thnx...

how please help!

Global Posts
    672 Global Posts

This has been answered many times in this thread

Did you ever find where this problem was answered?

go to setting - application manager - select all - u will find application - select particular application that u want & enable it.

Google has stoped on my phone also, any way to fix

I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I have been trying to fgure this out for days!!!
    Recordist

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Peach Sunrise 3.01

Quote Originally Posted by Andi Self View Post
    I just want to say THANK YOU!!!! I have been trying to fgure this out for days!!!
    Which fix worked for you? (I think there are a few different ones in this thread).

Sent from my Frosty-Powered SGH-T999 via Tapatalk 2
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast