Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Red face Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thank you for the fix. My google play stopped working a few days back, and giving the "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" message. and really didn't want to go to the Sprint store for it. Your solution worked perfectly!!

Thanks again for sharing your tidbit.
    Termis

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

How to solve this problem.

Many thanks
    It really works

Hi. I have same problem on my s3. My play store not working. And i get a message that pops up on screen
    About google.process.com.apps or something ia not working. I did try going to settings.application manager. But then i cannot find the thing i need to disable???????someone please help. Its not nice using phone like this...please please

Quote Originally Posted by nakedlight View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S3:
    Go to Settings
    application manager
    then touch menu button (on phone left of Home Button, it looks like a page..)
    then click on reset app preferences

This worked for me a few minutes ago.
    Worked for me , thank you Lg
    Thanked by:
    twadebz likes this.

please help me. I face a big problem last two days.plz help me.my problem is com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Excluí a sincronização com o calendário, notei q era a única com o cursor em vermelho... Vamos ver se vai dar certo.

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps

My playstore has stopped working what do I do?

l

My S3 has worked like a champ until I installed the CyanogenMod 10.1.0-RC2. The 'process' message pops up every second or so. Click on OK and you have about .5 seconds to select something to restore to my previous mod. I'd like to try the release candidates but I can't use my phone with the continual pop up messages.

Try May 24th's nightly build with with 4.2 gapps.

thank u

Recently my Samsung Galaxy S2 always hangs in between and a message shows that google plus has stopped working. After i close the message the phone goes back to normal. I get this message like 15++ times a day...please any suggestions anyone??

Pls assist to solve this problem.

i did already... clear data from internet... but i still get prob "Unfortunately, Internet has Stopped." can u help my prob.. im using S3. TQ

It's working. Thanks a lot...
    Last edited by nasliza5; 05-28-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Finally, solve my HP problem.. Thanks a lot.

Go to Settings
    application manager
    then touch menu button (on phone left of Home Button, it looks like a page..)
    then click on reset app preferences

Thanks a lot. It just stopped popping every time.

I have the same problem, plz help

I disable it, and still getting the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by b0btech View Post
    here's the fix. simple terms, after doing a factory wipe I tried this and it works! just sucks we have to do this still on android 4.0.4...
    1.goto settings
    2.application manager
    3.goto all
    4.scroll down to internet
    5. clear data!!!! :-)
    6.I would reboot the phone... this will reboot and wipe all bookmarks and favorites. save them before doing this...

from MY SIII in sunny FL.

Thanks!!! this worked like a charm.

Tell me about this

Dear Sir,

I have seen your answering to people regarding this message (Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.)

Now I am facing same problem, could you please help me with that?

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks Man,

Saved me from a lot of troubles..

Was scared even to think about formatting the phone and data migration.

Thanks, Keep up..

give me a best solution for this