Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122
Like Tree48Likes

Thumbs up Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

It worked for me too!

Google Play Services in settings -> Disable -> Will call for uninstall -> Restart -> and then Enable -> and then update it.

No issues from last 30 mins - hope this is solved on my Note 2.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Hi brother,
    Its nice but it work on some phones and some are same as before. But nice shearing.

Thanks
    Br, Raja

I think everyone appreciates your explanation since the explanation for fixing this issue wasn't displayed anywhere else. I know I do! Worked just like you said...thank you...thank you!!!

I have been experiencing this message on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. After searching for a resolution I did the following and it stopped the problem :
    Sent to Settings
    Then went into Accounts
    Went to Google>Sync settings and disabled all the sync setting for all the google applications except for Gmail , Calendar, and Google Play Books.
    The message has not appeared again.

I had this problem on my Galaxy Tab...
    I went into Settings
    Then Accounts
    Then into Google>Sync Settings and disabled all the syncs except for Gmail, Calendar and google Playbooks.
    the message has not appeared again, and the Tab is back to operating with out problems.

i got the same problem for my 4ne and i unstall and reinstall the stuff and it is working

I HAD CARBONN TITANIUM S2 PLUS .IN MY MOBILE,NOTHING IS WORKING INCLUDING SETTINGS.WHEN WE TRY TO OPEN SETTINGS SETTINGS ALSO STOPPED WORKING AND THE ANDROID ICON WAS FELL DOWN WITH 'NO COMMAND',THEW MAIN ERROR MESSAGE IS Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.[LAY STORE STOPPED, PLEASE HELP ME .ANY SOLUTION

mys a lg p970 so i dont have that and i cant add a google account

Cool Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

yess ..its work for windroye..nice trick

sir mera cell bar2 off hoja raha hai start bhi nahi ho raha hai or bar2 ek he msg aaraha hai
    Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

mai kya karu

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Khan1 View Post
    Update Google Play Store to the latest and re your phone done!

Quote Originally Posted by hubad0007 View Post
    Google play store has been stopped
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122