Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it.
    Thanked by 20:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked

why I can not login google+
    aleklarh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by georgegeorge1 View Post
    Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it.
    You just saved my life. Thank you very much. I was gonna consider a data wipe but it was as simple as that, as I previously remembered manually cancelling a download when I was in a poor signal area. Immediately this "unfortunately process com google" error message appeared and I was trying to find a way to undo it.
    Thanked by:

Thank you.it helped me

Thanks for this solution. Just enabled my download manager and my phone's perked up tremendously.
    It was sluggish and slow after I had stopped a download, and this message kept popping up, freezing the phone every now and then.
    Am not techy so this solution really really helped.

Thanks again!

I have just rooted my S3 and 'froze' a lot of the bloat, and this dreaded message came up. I did as suggested, defrosted the download manager, and bingo, message gone. Thank you very much. You rock.

Thanx atonn, u hd d smartest solution to d issue... sm stupid people arnd r gving options to factory reset n root ur android n ... thnx a lot...

I signed up for this forum just so I could say THANK YOU. My gmail and playstore kept crashing and this one little thing did the trick to fix both!!! thank you again.

i have the same problem but it happens when i receive a message in google talk, have tried all these suggestions even done a reset to factory settings and still happens.. any other ideas?? got the samsung galaxy s3 mini

Quote Originally Posted by georgegeorge1 View Post
    +1! Thanks!!!
    Thanked by:

Thank you so much for giving a simple solution. Hope you offer more solutions and again thanks.

Had same problem on S3 LTE. Solution worked. Thanks very much
    I had set a data limit, I think as the phone reached this it automatically disabled the Download Manager if that helps anyone.
    Cheers again great site

- - - Updated - - -

Had same problem on S3 LTE. Solution worked. Thanks very much
    I had set a data limit, I think as the phone reached this it automatically disabled the Download Manager if that helps anyone.
    Cheers again great site

Go setting-> application manager->all-> scroll end -> enable download.
    Problem solved
    Thanked by:

Dude ur answer was very helpful.. thank u alot!

i had disabled google play store manually in galaxy s3 how do i get back

Best answer. I was going to back up all my inof and do har reset of my galaxy s3. But, your answer was the most accurate and easy way to solve the problem. Thanks

"georgegeorge1
    Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it."

This worked for me as well - thanks very much!

Oh my gosh! You saved me. I was just about to do a full factory reset after losing my tether with it. Thanks!!

it helped me!thanks!

Signed up just to say thanks, was about to reset to factory after checking for over a week and thought i'd give it one last try for a cure...Thanks a million.

I tried everything in this forum, and all suggestions from a half dozen other forums, and nothing worked for me. BUT, I figured out a solution that did finally, if the problem persists for anyone else like it did for me (No factory reset required!): First, remove your Google account (no big deal, you can sign back in in a few minutes). Then, go to Settings>Apps>All> Scroll down to the G's until you get the first thing that has Google in it's name. The first one on my phone (galaxy nexus, CM) is called "Google Account Manager". Click on it and hit "Clear Data". Repeat this process for everything Google in the list. Now sign back into your Google account. You should never see that message again! This worked for me, hopefully it will for you too, if any of the previous suggestions haven't already.
    Thanked by 2:
    cmcole101 and Mehreen96 like this.

Plz sand my problem solved

this is the best solution yet,,,thank u sooo much jmdarrah,, you have saved me the hassle of rebooting my device,,seriously thanks a million

Haha, the same problem with my GF)) and that helped! Thank you!!

It is most likely a Samsung proprietary spin on the Google app, that is what happens when the big phone companies lock the systems and proprietize otherwise open source software (Android and Google are built on Linux open source but the Samsung Galaxy S3 isn't AOS (Android Open Source)), then Samsung pass it on to customers without working the bugs out first. It is a sync problem, Samsung needs to fix it as well as the other mfg's out there with same problem, asking Google to fix all the different phone company's screwing with the Google software probably won't get it fixed anytime soon.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast