Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

thanks for the solution

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopp

Hi , I have some issue , which is simillar to this kind , I.e when I am trying to add my google account into my HTC one x , , its showing error like could not connect to server or ur device has some prob , , I tried all sort of ways like clearing cache, data and also tried company reset still nothing solved my prob , , can any one plz help me out

Thanks dude!!!

Note 2 user. Truckloads of thanks mate. Getting grouchy & fidgety w/ the playstore juz closing on me. Happy Chinese New Year! Cheers! Mwah!

Quote Originally Posted by georgegeorge1 View Post
    Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it.
    Thanks so much for this solution! Also saved me from having to do a factory reset for my S3.:-) Suddenly remembered that I had disabled the download manager once since I wasn't on wifi mode.
    Everyone should especially focus on georgegeorge1's "I scrolled to the bottom". Somehow the download manager is completely at the bottom and not where it should be under the D.

note 2 user, I have some issue for downkoadibg at play store has beed stopped...pls advise

Thank you very much

Thanks chap. Considered to flash the memory per suggestion of service members. But this helped me a lot.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanx a lot

Thank You, phone and myself were going bananas every since i manually stopped a download, because i lost my wifi signal

Wink Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thank you soo much for the help....Now its working..

Hai,
    i got an error message "unfortunately internet has stopped" when i download by using IE in my samsung galaxy note 2 [GT N7100], i tried to fix it but i can't, its really frustrating and am fed up by using IE, its displaying everytime, i tried this from three days, so please anybody can help to fix it...

How to fix this error appear all the time, unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopoed.
    Farhan siddiqui1 likes this.

Wink Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thank you, your advice worked like a charm.

thanks a lot
    a

I just update my version and I saw this error I try to do resetvall everything but still its same can anybody helpme about this plss..
    A D likes this.

thank you so much dude...i faced the same problem and solved in a seconds with your guidance...
    thanks again

Exclamation Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

I had to factory reset my phone because I could not get the error to go away ...... but now i cannot sign into my google account or create a new account ...

Please help

enable download manager you should be fine...

I have this problem on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 I tried this solution but it does not work my download manager was already abled then I disabled and then abled it and nothing worked please help

U saved my life too... its really simple as that

Play app doesn't play

Hi Folks,
    I did as you stated in the replays about enabling the download manager but their ware 2 download the disabled one was at the bottom of the All list...
    Just be sure to enable both of them in order to solve the problem...
    Regards

Play apple dosnt play

Default Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

How do you get rid of google, as you mentioned? I have tried everything and still get the message "Play store has stopped".
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast