Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

thank you so much dude...i faced the same problem and solved in a seconds with your guidance...
    thanks again

Exclamation Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

I had to factory reset my phone because I could not get the error to go away ...... but now i cannot sign into my google account or create a new account ...

Please help

enable download manager you should be fine...

I have this problem on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 I tried this solution but it does not work my download manager was already abled then I disabled and then abled it and nothing worked please help

- - - Updated - - -

I have this problem on my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 I tried this solution but it does not work my download manager was already abled then I disabled and then abled it and nothing worked please help

U saved my life too... its really simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by Timbacak View Post
    Hello,
    I keep getting this error message, it's usually when I am on the Internet or a application.
    Not sure what it means, anyone experience this error? How do I fix it?
    Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Play app doesn't play

Hi Folks,
    I did as you stated in the replays about enabling the download manager but their ware 2 download the disabled one was at the bottom of the All list...
    Just be sure to enable both of them in order to solve the problem...
    Regards

Stop whyyyyyyy

Play apple dosnt play

Default Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

How do you get rid of google, as you mentioned? I have tried everything and still get the message "Play store has stopped".

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by georgegeorge1 View Post
    Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it.
    Thank you very much.. Ever since i updated my Note 2 with 4.1.2 it was giving this annoying error message. This saved me from factory reset !!
    Thanked by:

Thanks mate.

There isn't an apps manaager in my settings

Talking Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Omg..i freaking love u...thanxs so much

Thumbs up Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

thank you so much i wouldnt have known what to do

Thumbs up Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

thanks a lot bro. You solved my issue.

i have samsung galaxy s3. It shows a kind of hang.
    a king of screen comes showing "unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped."
    because of this i cannot use my google play services.

Your solution is the right one it worked great for me on samsung galaxy3

On acounts remove the google acount than readd it

Thanks

Thanks a lot man joined the website just for the fix!! Keep up the good work!

I don't either, nor do I have a down load manager.

Please help.

David in your application manager go to ALL click on downloads and see if it's disable and able it...I don't have down load manager either this is how I solved my problem...willfully this works for you

thx so muchhhh~~

many thanks for a simple solution. I do not know how the manager was disabled.

Enabling download manager worked for me. Thanks a lot.
    P
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast