Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Default Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Thank you ! it helps ! I dont know why it will disable automatically. Thanks anyway ! =)

[BOX]cheers mate saved my phone nearly launched it[/BOX]

U r a genius ! Love u man. Thanks a lot

Will you please explain in detail because i am not able to find that.
    I have same problem as you mentioned.
    Please share some more detail.

My process google apps has stopped pleas help me

Unfortunately, process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

Cool Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

i was angry and my days has become so dark since my downloads was disabled.... you saved me!

Same problem in my mobile also what is the remedy

Lightbulb Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Other solutions may or may not have worked for me, but they seemed a bit drastic and so I stumbled across this solution. This is for a SumVision Cyclone Voyager 7" tablet running Jelly Bean and the error occurred during a Play Store download. The Play Store just disappeared from the screen. Rebooting to no avail. Somehow the "Download manager" had been disabled, and the Play Store is too dumb to detect this. To re-enable, go to Settings / Apps / All and find the culprit which should say disabled. Click to enable. Enjoy. BTW this tablet rocks and costs just one tank of diesel.

Having the same problem.
    But there are not Download Manager in my Application Manager...
    How to solve this?
    Or how to install back download manger?

- - - Updated - - -

Having the same problem.
    How to solve this?

- - - Updated - - -

Having the same problem.
    How to solve this?

Thanks for the tip, it worked well for me on my Galaxy Nexus. The 'Download Manager' app was at the bottom of the 'All' apps list when it was disabled. I enabled it again and the crashes stopped.

Why i can not run to PLAY STORE ?
    Heart Stone likes this.
    CrackBerry Convert

Global Posts
    3,236 Global Posts
    ROM
    Goldeneye 4.0 + CWM OUDHS

Quote Originally Posted by sai sreekanth mulagaleti View Post
    Thanks for the tip, it worked well for me on my Galaxy Nexus. The 'Download Manager' app was at the bottom of the 'All' apps list when it was disabled. I enabled it again and the crashes stopped.
    Everyone please take note of this!

DISABLED APPS are listed at the bottom of the apps list...they will not be found in alphabetical order with the rest of your ENABLED apps. All enabled apps are listed in alphabetical order followed by all disabled apps in alphabetical order. READ: Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list to find download manager - if it's disabled it will be there AT THE BOTTOM.

Good luck!
    Alister J likes this.

thanks for helping me sort out the problem.it was a big pain in using my note 2 handset

Quote Originally Posted by raptus View Post
    My GF had the com.google.process.gapps crashing on her Galaxy S3... and gmail, play store was crashing due to that as well. It turned out to be some kind of an error while updating the apps from play store. In the application manager there was a disabled update process which after turning it back on worked liked a charm. So check it as well. It might help you.
    This worked. Look for disabled apps in apps manager, enable it, then everything will work out fine.

Thanks it works now that's cool

it works with man thanx alot georgegeorge1

My play store is not working.

Hey i have irror cotinue plz solve it problem is that unfortunatley the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

You didn't say what device you are using. I spent a few days sorting this out on my Samsung tablet. I did a few things.
    1) I had Android 3.# operating system(I wanted to stay there so Adobe Flash Player would work) but bit the bullet and upgraded to 4.0#
    2) I installed Chrome Browser because I was having problems syncing by bookmarks now in addition to error message.
    3) All was okay for a few hours and back came the error message.
    4)So I went through all google applications and scrubbed data and cache.
    5) I forced close google services because I noticed at the bottom of the screen the mention of process.gapps.

I have now been error free for 48 hours.
    6) I installed Photon player and browser to take place of Adobe Flash, not a perfect fit but best I could find.

Hope this helps just one other person using a tablet.
    If using a phone check out the instructions here for enabling your download manager. I can't comment further as I haven't had the problem on my phone. Good Luck!

Also became a member just to say THANKS. You are great!

Quote Originally Posted by cmiquel View Post
    Same problem with my AT&T HTC rooted Vivid. Problem occured after I flashed a custom ROM.

I downloaded and flashed a gapps zip file. That solved my problem. Google: google gapps, locate the right one for your recovery type, flash it, reboot. That worked for me.

Good luck

The download manager was not disabled on my HTC One S.

However, Google Services Framework under all Apps was disabled and enabling it fixed the problem.

It really helped.... Awesome thank you so much for the post... Much appreciated

Angry Re: Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

The fu*king same to me :\
    .hey anonymous. . Which phone do you have? Cuz my frnds have Galaxy S3 and its work with them and I just suprised y it not work with me and also if I want to download songs it unable -.- is this issue just with Galaxy Note 2 or what? And how to solve it?!

Damn
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast