Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
The [language redacted by Mod] same to me :\
.hey anonymous. . Which phone do you have? Cuz my frnds have Galaxy S3 and its work with them and I just suprised y it not work with me and also if I want to download songs it unable -.- is this issue just with Galaxy Note 2 or what? And how to solve it?!

Damn

Last edited by a moderator:

tee_man

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Same problem on note 2. Solution: i went to Settings->Application Manager->All tab. I scrolled to the bottom. Download Manager was diabled. I enabled it.

Worked like a charm on my note2 - thanks. What could have caused this? Would love to know but glad I can use my device again and I didn't have to reset it

Adelene Cheng

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Sir, i had the same problem. I followed all your steps.however, when i opened downloads
It is already enabled. I tried to disable and then enable it again and i restarted
My samsung s3 but the same problem arises.
The error kept of showing up.i need help please ;(

Steve Bellefontaine

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The "enable" in the Download Manager doesnt fix this....The problem is with the your google account trying to sync with the internet.

To FIX the Galaxy S III - Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

Do the following...worked for me.

The soultion is to go to Settings -> Accounts and Sync -> your google account then uncheck "Sync Internet". Works like a charm.

imrickysingh

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
saved my life...............
come to india and i'll show u the whole india on my expense......m man of words
do come
u have ma email id

thank u very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics