Here's an example of the problem. From the home screen I tap the weather at the top and the weather screen opens. I then tap the location and, again, the new screen opens without a problem. However, if I then tap one of the six days at the bottom, the new screen opens and is so dark it's hard to read. Anyone know why this is happening?
    07-17-2012 05:39 AM
    Another example I just found is when I tap on Device Help. Then next screen is also too dark to read easily.
    07-17-2012 05:56 AM
    check your settings. i had a similar problem. make sure any "auto adjust" Brightness is disabled and Battery Savings (which i believe also has a "screen dimming" adjustment is off.
    I forget where everything is, but start w/ settings>Display and Battery.
    07-17-2012 09:55 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but I have done both of those things and the problem is still there. Still looking for a fix.
    07-17-2012 10:11 AM
    Found the solution. When on the dimmed screen I tapped the menu button and found a brightness control. This is different than the settings brightness control. I disabled the automatic brightness and used the slider and the problem was solved.
    07-17-2012 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD