Small scratch on my screen.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even sure how this happened as I am pretty protective of my phone and it never gets pocketed with my keys or anything else for that matter. However I've seemed to inccure a small scratch towards the bottom middle of the screen. I thought gorilla glass 2 would have been a little more scratch resistant than this. I've never used a shield on any of my iphone s and have been scratch free. Not a huge deal but really annoying when you know its there. Looks like I will be getting a screen protector, or waiting for the otterbox defender. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Jon_Cox

May 26, 2010
Visit site
That bites! Small particulates such as sand and dirt can make keys look dull. I know the CGG2 is pretty amazingly durable stuff, but sand and dirt can wreak havoc.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I had a ZAGG for a few weeks. I now have the OB Defender SP. Seems to work well so far! Just be sure to clean it every now and then!

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I do clean it quite often with a microfiber cloth. It's hardly noticeable unless I really look for it but just sort of a bummer. I just was notified that the Otterbox Defender is now available so I will be picking one up ASAP!.