Problems with Notification Ringer.....

klee0032

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
OK I hope I can explain this right to where it makes sense. Sometimes when I get a text the notification ringer doesn't play all the way through. It doesn't happen all the time but it's annoying if I'm having a text conversation and it just clicks, plays partially or nothing at all. I was just wondering if anybody else was having this problem. This is my second sg3 so it's not just my phone or could I have gotten one bad blue one and one bad white one with the same problem?

Zulu Warrior

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Just to go ahead and give you at least a little feedback... I've had my phone for about 2 weeks, and I've not run into that problem. Unfortunately I really don't know what the issue could be on your phone. Do you have any apps that could be accessing your sound options in settings? Maybe an app is causing the phone to do something weird in the background?

Sorry I'm not much help. Maybe someone who knows a thing or two will hop on and help. ;)

dervari

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I am having this issue with the notifications also. I've reported it to Samsung. Truncated notifications as well as "skippy" notifications that play with random pauses.

anon(830829)

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this today, well, actually I confirmed it today. I thought something funny was going on with the sound and this morning I was lying in bed getting texts and I'm sure only part of the notification ring sounded out.

I was going to check with a different tone later but it seems like you guys have already confirmed my fears

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae