Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dramer77
  • 2 Post By Leeby Naylor
  • 1 Post By paridge
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Instant upload folder in Gallery!!!!

Anyone know of how to remove that folder???? I just hate the fact that when I view my gallery that folder is there... I don't even use Picassa...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Instant upload folder in Gallery!!!!

go into accounts and setting under google and uncheck picasa and google + pics.. then go into application setting under photo gallery and clear the cache
    Thanked by 2:
    gathome likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramer77 View Post
    go into accounts and setting under google and uncheck picasa and google + pics.. then go into application setting under photo gallery and clear the cache
    didn't work for me.

Go to: "https://picasaweb.google.com/home" then delete the albums from picasa

hi
    i have S3 mobile , in my Gallery i have one album of Instant upload . for delete some pictures of them I deleted already in instant upload in Google+ and those items have deleted in Google+ but till now those deleted picture show in that album of instant upload in my Gallery . Pls help me how can I delete those picture of Gallery. Thanks

ROM
    Stock

Yea,i had the same thing happen. Just go to their website,sign in to your already created account for you,delete all the pics,then refresh your google account in the "accounts and sync" option,it should delete the albums and the pictures.

Sent from my S3(:
    Thanked by:

Go to Google play download perfect tools for picsasa then find the file you want to delete then it should go this is how i had to do it and it worked

i have had a instant upload album in my phone for mounts and was just able to delete it thank you soooo much... if i could give u a BIG hug and a BIG kiss i would...

Thx that worked quickly, quite a relief :-)

Hey Buddie i try with picsasa to delete and i delete from picsasa but when i sig in into galery they still on galery :S

Goto settings..applications..scroll right and select all applications. .scroll down till you see gallery. .click on gallery...clear data...done..no more instants. .
    Thanked by 2:
    jen51975 and Lalii Cristales like this.

Priority list when you first get this phone:
    1. Update to JB 4.1.1
    2. Turn off instant upload

Hey so I have a Lenovo idea tab and it had Google+ but I deleted it and it still says instant upload also I don't have picasa please help meee

- - - Updated - - -

Hey so I have a Lenovo idea tab and it had Google+ but I deleted it and it still says instant upload also I don't have picasa please help meee

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Go to settings, Google sync, and make sure the box next to Picasa is checked. Sync. You can always uncheck the box after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    hnf3 
    hnf3 likes this.

Hello .. i disable the gallery on my fon how can i get it again .. i have samsung s3

Thanks a lot man your my hero ! That was annoying as hell .

Javo93 thanks tons been trying everything for over a hr but your post solved it thanks!

Bonjour, j'ai lu vos précédents posts, mais bien des questions subsistent. Bon je raconte depuis le début : quand j'ai eu mon tél, mes photos allaient dans la galerie depuis que mon fils m'a dit que Google+ était bien, je me suis abonnée. Seulement pendant mes vacances, j'ai reçu des messages me disant que des photos étaient prêtes à être transférées sans que je demande quoique ce soit. Depuis, une partie de mes photos de vacances se retrouve dans un fichier "instant upload" et toutes les photos que je prends actuellement aussi. Je retrouve également une partie des photos sur Google+ sur mon portable, mais rien sur mon compte dans je me connecte sur l'ordi. J'ai essayé désespérément de passer par Picasa, mais il n'a fait que rajouter des photos de l'ordi sans reprendre celles de "instant upload". Ce qui me contrarie, c'est que si je décide de garder Google+, j'aimerais bien voir les photos (en privé) en classant les photos en album quand je suis sous l'ordi (les photos sont pêle même sous google+ sous S3).
    Si par contre, je voudrais savoir si je désinstalle Google+ et Picasa, vais je retrouver toutes mes photos y compris les dernières qui je pense sont uploadées dans ce fichier "instant upload". Les fonctions de retouches photos peuvent être sympas sous Google+ et de partage avec les amis proches. Je suis vraiment très contrariée d'autant que dans mon entourage personne ne peut me répondre (car S2 et Picasa, Iphone et facebook....).
    Ah autre chose, quelqu'un peut me dire comment récupérer un mémo dicté avec SVoice, il m'indique mémo enregistré mais où dois-je aller pour le relire ? Je comptais l'utiliser pour mes courses ou mes tâches par exemple sans utiliser forcément une application à télécharger (trop spécifique). J'ai essayé de regarder dans Smémo mais je ne vois rien....

Translated by Moderator using Google Translate:

Hello, I read your previous posts, but many questions remain. Well I said from the beginning: when I got my phone, my pictures were in gallery since my son told me that Google+ was good, I subscribed. Only during my vacation, I received messages saying that the photos were ready to be transferred without my request anything. Since a part of my vacation photos is found in a file "instant upload" and all the photos I take now too. I also found some photos on Google+ on my laptop, but nothing on my account I log in on the computer. I tried desperately to go through Picasa, but it has only added pictures of the computer without taking those "instant upload". What irks me is that if I decide to keep Google+, I would like to see the photos (privately) by classifying photos album when I'm on the computer (pictures pell same as in S3 google+ ).
    If cons, I would like to know if I uninstall Picasa and Google+, will I find all my photos including the latest which I think are uploaded file in this "instant upload". Photo retouching functions can be cool in Google+ and share with close friends. I am very upset that all around me nobody can answer me (because S2 and Picasa, Iphone and facebook ....).
    Oh another thing, can someone tell me how to retrieve a memo dictated with SVoice, it tells me memo recorded, but where do I go to read it? I intended to use for my race or my tasks without necessarily such an application to download (too specific). I tried to look in SMEMO but I see nothing ....
    Last edited by Paul627g; 02-11-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by islandguy808 View Post
    didn't work for me.
    Hi , I Have A Google Nexus Phone . I Have A Couple Of Instant Upload Albums In My Gallery &&' Would Like To Get Rid Of It ! I Went Into My Settings &&' Turned Off The Sync For Google Photos . Ohkay , What I'm Afraid To Do Is Press The "Clear Cache" Button Because I'm Not Sure If It Would Delete ALL My Albums Or Just My Instant Upload Albums . Can You Please Tell Me If It'll Only Delete The Instant Upload Albums Only Or EVERYTHING ?!?! HELP !!

You should a have an app called 'google settings', open it. Then click on 'google+', 'instant upload' (under photos and videos) and slide the switch at the top from on to off. This will stop the creating of the albums, then go into your gallery, click the menu button on you phone and select the album you want to dlete. Click 'delete'.

Thnx m8

I was able to delete the Instant uploads folder from my galaxy s3 by the following manner:

1. On your phone, go to Settings - Accounts - Google
    2. Click on your Gmail account shown.
    3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and un-tick the checkbox against Sync Picasa Web Albums
    4. On your computer, go to your Google+ account (same account used to setup your phone), navigate to photos and delete the album "Instant Uploads".
    5. Follow steps 1 to 3 but on the last step, tick the checkbox against Sync Picasa Web Albums
    6. Go to your gallery and the "Instant Uploads" folder should have been removed.

For those of you who are unable to see the check boxes when you get to step 3, your sync has been disabled. You can enable sync by the following steps:
    1. Go to Settings - Data usage
    2. Hit the menu key (the touch key on the left side of the Home button below the screen)
    3. From the menu, click on "Auto sync data" and hit OK on the pop up info that follows.

Hopefully this will work for you as it did for me.

nothing works to get rid of it !!!!

take the card out of your phone, put it in a sandisk adapter, i put the disk in a digital camera and deleted the photos. laptop should work also.

Alright I have a samsung tablet 7 2.0 and my instant uploads are a pain can someone help me please and let me know how I can delete them pleeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeee!!!!! Ugh smh