Predictions on when the AT&T GS3 will get Jelly Bean update?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The truth about this is sorta sad....But it can be any where from today to the end of the year! Depending on what rumors you believe. I for one hope and think it will be sooner than later though!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Not sure but i think Flash went bye bye with ICS.

I predict my Samy GS3 will get JB when i root and flash it over. ;-)

but seriously i predict Sept/Oct 2012 ... WHICH IS TOTAL BS

Coming from iOS this is one of the bummers of Android but w/e ill just hack it mo fo

After I read this post, I checked, and I installed Flash 11.5. Will it work? Should I care?

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
So no flash with Jelly Bean? I know, I know. Good riddance. But is there anything that you really still need flash for? What will we be losing?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
With Sprint getting it, we still may have to wait a while. I would have hoped for an update before the i5 launch. If Samsung or Google sue over LTE patents, then who knows? AT&T was always more reluctant than other carriers to release updates quickly when I owned my RIM devices.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an epic touch on Sprint and seeing how poorly my device ran after ICS, should I have second thoughts about updating my s3 to JB on AT&T? I'm perfectly content waiting even after it's released to see reports posted here..

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a Bell I747M and loaded up the jelly bean leak yesterday. It flies even faster than before. Very impressed. Haven't had any glitches at all with it.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2

Drayk

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a Bell I747M and loaded up the jelly bean leak yesterday. It flies even faster than before. Very impressed. Haven't had any glitches at all with it.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S3 and Tapatalk 2

This is killin me.....Longtime BB convert here. I would load new OS's on my berry every other day (a little exaggeration for emphasis). I've watched every uTube vid I can find about rooting but just can't seem to summons up the "sac" to root....yet :D :cool:
Now I see a JB leak loaded on an i747...Would a Bell i747 leak work on an AT&T i747?

EDIT: I now see the GSIII it's loaded on is an i747M...I still ask, will it load on an at&t i747. I'm such an Android noob, maybe you should just tell me it won't to keep me from turning my new GSIII into a paper weight.

Last edited:

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone I'm used to TIMELY updates. I'll be a little peeved if the S III on AT&T get's slow updates. Since we're forced to deal with TouchWiz like it or not, I at least want Google now on my phone. It would be even better if these Android OEM's gave us consumers the option of vanilla Android, vs. skinned Android. Watch how many people would dump the skinned variants.