S3 lost mobile data connection.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I always left my wifi, mobile data, pretty much everything else on all the times. I noticed when I left wifi range and mobile data should take over. In most case it did. But often time, it didn't. When it didn't, I have to shut off mobile data and re-enable it to establish connection. Did anyone see this problem? I also saw where both wifi and mobile data are on at the same time for good 5, 10 min at time.

double923

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
yeah, this might have been issue with the cell tower. My area just have LTE enable literally day before S3 was available. They might be few glitches still... :p

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I always left my wifi, mobile data, pretty much everything else on all the times. I noticed when I left wifi range and mobile data should take over. In most case it did. But often time, it didn't. When it didn't, I have to shut off mobile data and re-enable it to establish connection. Did anyone see this problem? I also saw where both wifi and mobile data are on at the same time for good 5, 10 min at time.

Been having this same issue, thought it was just my device. It's extremely annoying, almost a deal breaker (I'm still within my return window). I have to often manually disable then re-enable mobile data, just to get it going.

What good is a smartphone, with a data plan, if it can't even hold a signal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463