(Samsung) Alarm Widget

bunta

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung Alarm Widget, is there aside from deleting it off your screen, is there a way to deactivate / activate when you want to use it? i assume that when the clock (in the widget) is "Grey", it was deactivated and when it is "Green" it is activated, which doesn't seem to be the case as i have the clock marked "gray" and the alarm went off regardless of clock cover. I can't seem to deactivate it unless i completely remove the widget, anyone else know if i'm completely missing something?

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
The alarm widget is only for one alarm - maybe you had another that was still active? If it's your only alarm you should see the alarm icon leave the notification area when you turn it off. I had no trouble with it - pressing the clock to change from green to gray, as you said, to enable/disable that particular alarm.

If that still doesn't help have you tried a reboot? Not sure what else would cause that.

bunta

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
ah! you are correct. in the widget it was the only alarm set and it was inactive (grey). but if i went into the "clock" app - i needed to scroll left to see the alarm icon and once there their was an identical alarm set under a different name (which was green). Gracias!