So what do you think of the GS3

jmb12177

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
My wife wants to get a new phone, right now she has the att version of the GS known as the captivate. I suggested the GS3 to her, and also would to know what owners of it think. And if or when she decides to get one, what do you recommend for must have apps.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just decided to boldly go into a world I had never been before...without the BB qwerty keyboard. And I'm an old broad; I was taking a chance. I love it. The OS is very smooth, and the functionality is amazing. Frankly I'm just feeling my way around with the apps, myself. I have a couple of rows of contact widgets on one screen - the ones I need to communicate with the most at easy access.

Reactions: here4kids

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I made the transition from BB to Android on June 21st. So far, I love the speed, features and performance of the GS3. It is definitely worth getting. It depends upon your needs since you may also want to consider the Note II due out later this year which may come with the Jelly Bean OS.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had many android phones and i also owned the 4s (worst choise ever) the S3 is the best android phone i have used. It is very user friendly and the phones design looks amazing. One thing though get a case this phone will slip out of hand has happened to me. Most of my must have apps are root apps so unless your looking to root i really dont have a must have. But this would be a great choice for an upgrade

Sent from my Galaxy SIII on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I can definitely recommend a Defender case, great protection with great functionality and very little chance of slipping out of your hands.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Came from many android phones and the iPhone 4 and 4s and this GS3 is the best phone iv ever had

rOOted GSIII vzw via tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC