1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts

Default So what do you think of the GS3

My wife wants to get a new phone, right now she has the att version of the GS known as the captivate. I suggested the GS3 to her, and also would to know what owners of it think. And if or when she decides to get one, what do you recommend for must have apps.

Global Posts
    1,276 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Android 4.3

Default Re: So what do you think of the GS3

Well, I just decided to boldly go into a world I had never been before...without the BB qwerty keyboard. And I'm an old broad; I was taking a chance. I love it. The OS is very smooth, and the functionality is amazing. Frankly I'm just feeling my way around with the apps, myself. I have a couple of rows of contact widgets on one screen - the ones I need to communicate with the most at easy access.
    Card Carrying Device Junkie

Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Asus Transformer Pad TF300 with Dock
    Thanked by:

I made the transition from BB to Android on June 21st. So far, I love the speed, features and performance of the GS3. It is definitely worth getting. It depends upon your needs since you may also want to consider the Note II due out later this year which may come with the Jelly Bean OS.

I have had many android phones and i also owned the 4s (worst choise ever) the S3 is the best android phone i have used. It is very user friendly and the phones design looks amazing. One thing though get a case this phone will slip out of hand has happened to me. Most of my must have apps are root apps so unless your looking to root i really dont have a must have. But this would be a great choice for an upgrade

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Ultimatum Rom and OC using Tapatalk 2

I can definitely recommend a Defender case, great protection with great functionality and very little chance of slipping out of your hands.

This is my first Android Phone, my wife had the Captivate for 2yrs. so far, we're both loving the GS3 experience.

Love it, Amazing phone..

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Love it, former owner of iPhone 4 and Motorola Atrix

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Came from many android phones and the iPhone 4 and 4s and this GS3 is the best phone iv ever had

rOOted GSIII vzw via tapatalk 2

She will love the improvement from the captivate to the s3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    Came from many android phones and the iPhone 4 and 4s and this GS3 is the best phone iv ever had

rOOted GSIII vzw via tapatalk 2
    Yep me too love the G3. I like SwiftKey it's great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

As a former owner of a 4S, I LOVE MY S3.