Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Is there an application that would enable me to print from my

printer share works great and sets up quickly

Default Re: Is there an application that would enable me to print from my SG3

I too searched in "BAM" and found the print bot, which did find my HP Office jet printer. but it would not let me print from email. Everytime I was in an email and tried to print it said "can only print to a samsung printer".... I think that is horrible of samsung to do!

I have the Galaxy S3 and just purchased a Canon PIXMA MX430 series wireless printer. After much searching, I found "PrintHand" in the GooglePlay store and it works perfectly. The description says it also works with many wireless printers from many manufacturers. Search Google for "PrintHand" and check out their website for more info and list of supported printers. I chose this app because I travel a lot and will need to print at different locations so I wanted a print app that is not tied to one model/manufacturer of wireless printers. I definitiely know I will be printing to EPSON and HP as well as the CANON printers.

Check out PrintShare. It's available in the Play Store. The developer supports a large number of wireless printers

I have a great free app from google play called PrinterShare. The app didnt have drivers for my Epson printer so I just setup Google Cloud Print and then pointed the app to my Google Cloud Print. Works on my Samsung S3, wife's IPad, etc. I can print from any device using this method.

To setup printer with Google Cloud I just put the printer's IP address in my phone browser and got the setup page, unable to do it from the printer panel. Once in the setup page put in Google account and it's good to go. If you don't have a PC you can get your printer's IP from your router admin page.

Edit: Are you using a Google enabled printer? If not, where in the printer setup did you type in the Google account info?

Thanks!

That's the app that I'm using! However, if you have a non Google cloud print enabled printer, you need to have the pc associated with the account and chrome both running. I have a "classic" printer. To me paying for the license would be worth it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12