Notification's suggesting apps for me

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting these notifications coming up, suggesting apps to me. I'm not sure why or how to disable it? Any ideas? Also, After the 1st day of me having it, I woke up and had 3 new icons on my homepage, one was for Playtime, and 2 other apps, I tried opening them and they took me to the app store but to different apps. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

zeteo

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I noticed if you enter your phone number you are committing to like $12.00 a month. It is spam. How they get our info is troubling to me. One of the android security issues?

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I keep getting these notifications coming up, suggesting apps to me. I'm not sure why or how to disable it? Any ideas? Also, After the 1st day of me having it, I woke up and had 3 new icons on my homepage, one was for Playtime, and 2 other apps, I tried opening them and they took me to the app store but to different apps. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It is spam. I had it, quite a few people have had it.there's another thread somewhere about it. Download lookout mobiles ad network detector or add ons detector.it'll tell you which apps you need to get rid of

~Jae, Tap'n on my White Samsung Galaxy S3~

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info you two.

@LadiJae I downloaded Lookout's Ad Detector and it worked great. Thanks! Looked like it was Instaframe that was putting apps on my homescreen and doing the notification stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781