Phone was at 23%, 1 hour later, dead?

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
This happened with my iPhone as well when I had that. I'm at work, I put my phone in my locker, come back, and it has drastically gone down in %, or has died. I've assumed that it's prob just the location my locker is and it's working hard to get signal while in there? Could that be it? I just want to make sure I don't have a faulty device. I'm probably just goin to airplane mode it while it's in my locker for now on.

Thanks in advance.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
It's possible, especially if you have a lot of apps/background processes running looking to update... does this only happen when it's in your locker?

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Happened with my iphone 4s when I had that, and it worried me. But then it happened with my s3 as well and I figured it's probably just the location and lack of signal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Lack of signal is a known battery killer on all phones. If it's only doing that in your locker you might want to use airplane mode or turn it off entirely when it's in there.

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Yup, it was definitely lack of signal. Put the phone in the exact same position as last night, but in airplane mode and came back 2 hours later, and it was exact same % I left it at. Thanks for the help all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante