Missing messages???

peruboy63

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Anybody have an issue with missing messages? I see the preview when the text arrives. When I open the messages from the notification area the message is missing.

I apologize if this is a repeat post. I have searched through out the whole forum and couldn't find anything similar.

If anybody knows of a fix please please please let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
That's never happened to me... might want to reset your phone...

peruboy63

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, was actually my next step. I have two messaging apps that came with the att version. Thought that was part of it. Thanks though!

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Anybody have an issue with missing messages? I see the preview when the text arrives. When I open the messages from the notification area the message is missing.

I apologize if this is a repeat post. I have searched through out the whole forum and couldn't find anything similar.

If anybody knows of a fix please please please let me know.

I don't own a GS3 but my last phone was a GS2 Skyrocket and loved the phone aside from months and months of texting issues. Long story there but ultimately it seemed my phone number which I have had since 1996 and the Skyrocket didn't mesh well for some reason. Anyway, my bandaid solution at the time was to use an app called Ghostly SMS, give it a try.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

David Strong

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It happens to me all the time and is very frustrating. I will receive a preview text, then unless I select view or reply, it will disappear before I can open it. I've lost at least 6 text messages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49