08-15-2012 11:17 AM
- So, I do not know what it is about Skype on the SIII but it will not work properly. My picture always freezes up and then the other persons video looks terrible. I have tried to delete it and reinstall but it still does not work right. I have used tango and it works fine but I do not want to use Tango. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
Thanks a lot guys!
Zach08-09-2012 12:17 PM
- sorry I know is not all that on topic, but how do I know when I have a true app, I have a LGE MS-910 it has an awesome camera, but 110% e on skype :-( . What does it mean when an app crashes ans it says False, is that a mirror/ ghost pg. I,know it all began through FB.... and why would I have a MAC address on my phone info? Whenever I try to download skype it tries to download for Linux, or when I log onto FB it says im on Safari? Could I be rooted through someone. I mean I have more Trojans than poor Helen.....BUT WHY!? my life is very dull, I have to keep my lenses covered because I found hidden files with spycams...
Help, any suggestions are much appreciated, I have countless of time reset my phone, but nothing, if I do a hard reset could that help? I have cried many tears, over 200 photos stolen,
my google + account deleted, and endless of other malware I once loved my LG and social networking was my only outlet, being a recluse, and passionate about privacy, mine and others. I guess getting of the grid is what I most do to restore my wee bit of sanity....
Those of you who are Dads please imagine if your little girl was being cyber stalked? It is, not flatering, but creepy a cyber peeping tom.
What can I do...08-14-2012 07:09 PM
- 1. Yes, Skype.raider is a component of Skype.
2. All devices that connect to the internet must have a MAC address, that is why you see one on your phone.
3. Where are you downloading Skype from that it wants to download the Linux version? Are you going to their website, because if so that is your problem, you need to install it through the Play Store
4. If you're being cyber stalked you need to report it to the authorities.
Rev.08-15-2012 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD