Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SwiftKey on sale

SwiftKey 3 keyboard on sale for $. 99 in play store
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: SwiftKey on sale

Can a mod delete this post for me the sale was over long ago

liquid smooth gs3

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Post Re: SwiftKey on sale

No. Sorry. All they can do is take away all your 'Likes' & 'Thanks' that you've been accumulating since January, and unfortunately, they may also see fit to place a temporary moratorium on you being able to receive any future 'Likes' & 'Thanks' . . . for, oh, lets say about three months. Sorry. But thems just is the breaks for anyone who fecklessly posts a new thread about a supposed sale that has been, wait, how did you put it, oh yeah, 'over long ago'. :rolleyes: lol
    Thanked by:
    carracerz14 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

You know from experience

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ROM

Good grief! :rolleyes: . . has anyone else noticed that an incredibly huge percentage of young people, these days, just simply have either very-very little or completely zero sense of humor!? :rolleyes: What is that from? It seems so sad. It seems so rampant throughout the younger gen-X, or the gen-whatever younger generations of young people around the world. What a sad thing. Is that it? Has most of todays' youth grown-up with so little humor in their lives . . that they wouldn't or couldn't recognize a little razz, obviously meant to be a humorous and light-hearted little tease, even if it were to land in their lap doing the Paso Doble, a Mumbo, a Samba, a Cha-Cha-Cha, or the Argentine Tango !?! . . .for Pete's sake. :rolleyes:
    rong21 likes this.

Keep this thread open, I saw today that SwiftKey Flow Beta is free in the Market.

ROM

. . . aren't Beta's usually free?

Yes lol..but it is out now
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I should've added the lol I ment it jokingly not sarcastically

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2