Is my battery good, decent, or bad?

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
after the update from Samsung and a new version of Light Flow my battery went from great to unacceptable. I uninstalled Light Flow and battery life is good again (typically 24 hours on a charge). I really want Light Flow to work, love the idea, but cant live with it's battery drain.

pinkcamaro17

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I will charge mine a 100% tonight and post tomorrow when I'm down to around 5% (if I remember) but from uninstalling I have noticed a bit of a difference. We shall see tomorrow.

Garnet Red Sgs3

wschlitz

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Really, for a normal battery, I would say normally the screen would be the highest. It seems like Chrome and lightflow are real battery drainers, so, if you can bear, uninstall the apps for a little while and use the stock browser and...well, I hope you can live without light flow...

keep in mind ad-supported apps WILL use battery much quicker. I recommend buying the paid version

pinkcamaro17

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I think I can do without the light flow its was being kind of glitch but I really like Chrome but it seems to be a battery hog also.

Garnet Red Sgs3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
OP screen time will tell a big part of the story... What is your screen time when you have that battery time?

To get this go to battery time like you have and tap screen to see the time it's been on.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Scythe55

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
To me, it looks like you use the phone a lot. I think you are probably getting normal battery use, but it's only going to last a few hours if you are constantly using it.

Did you cycle the battery when you got it?

Funkpod

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey, i read at on another thread that 1weather was a battery killer as well.

I deleted it and i think i am seeing some noticeable difference...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
That looks awful scary. As the others have said, deleting Light Flow and Chrome seem to be your best bet. And by the looks of your CPU on time, it seems you're constantly using your phone.

Now, as difficult as this may seem, you should put your phone down once in a while. I understand the S3 can be addicting at times, but it needs to rest too. :D

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781