Just ordered my S3

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
You won't regret it. I've owned many phones, and this one is fantastic. I've owned these:

Nexus One, Motorola Atrix, SGS II, SGS II SkyRocket, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GSM International - BTW fantastic phone), and the SGS III.

UnfocusedHTC

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well the only reason that I bought the S3 over the One X is simple. Memory card slot. Also one of the many reasons I have stayed away from apple.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Well the only reason that I bought the S3 over the One X is simple. Memory card slot. Also one of the many reasons I have stayed away from apple.

Yes, the HTC One X is a fine phone. The big knock I had against it (and why I moved on), was the "aggressive memory management". But, it seems they did an OTA update that corrected that problem. The non-removable battery was never a problem, as the battery life was good.

I bought the International 32 GB version to get over the memory limitation (to a certain extent).

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well I went from having an iPhone 3G for 4 years (my only smart phone) to the GS3 and after two weeks with it, sold my old iPhone knowing I could never go back. While viewing the screen outdoors isn't the best, the screen otherwise is pretty amazing as is how fast the device operates. Make sure you go into the Developer settings and change the animation and transition settings to "0". You'll find it operates much faster and smoother. SwiftKey 3 is a great keyboard too and after the dump Apple keyboard I had for years, it makes life so sweet! So many amazing apps in the Play Store too, though I guess you know that already :)

You won't regret it at all.. Mine has been flawless, great battery life and sexy, solid phone.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Now you get the forum admins to change your user name to replace HOX with GS3. Welcome. You made a great personal choice.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet