ATT Navigator takes over
I am using the "AT&T Navigator" application on the GSIII - and generally like it. However, I can no longer seem to get to Google's turn-by-turn. If I use google maps to find a destination and want to navigate, it no longer let's me choose what app to use to navigate. I am certain it used to.
Is there an easy way to let me choose again?
- 09-17-2012, 07:06 PM #2Just a cool guy
- 342 Posts
- Unrooted with Nova Prime
Re: ATT Navigator takes over
You probably set it as the default navigation app.
Open Settings > Application Manager, scroll down to AT&T Navigator, and tap it. The settings for the app will open.
At the bottom, you should see a button called Clear Defaults. Tap it. Now you should be given a choice of which navigation app you want to use.
Sent from my Pebble Blue SGS III.
- By jxc in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:35 AM
- By lotlizard in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:22 AM
- By yawnbox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM
- By netposer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:16 AM
- By schmanc in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:02 AM