Sending video? S3 video is garbage

duncan1473

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have had this S3 since July and yet to figure out whats up with the video. If its not in high definition the video is horrible and I cant send HD video even a 10 second clip. I even tried to email them and it wont let me do that either. Why make a awesome video recorder you cant even send?

android_master

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
The Galaxy S3 has 720p video playback so it should be able to have hd. If it won't let you email try texting or restarting the device by holding down the power button. If all else fails just download a camera app from the play store or try sending from your gallery.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have had this S3 since July and yet to figure out whats up with the video. If its not in high definition the video is horrible and I cant send HD video even a 10 second clip. I even tried to email them and it wont let me do that either. Why make a awesome video recorder you cant even send?

Are you trying to text or email the videos?

duncan1473

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have tried to text them and email it says... Unable to attach file to large. So I trim all I can get down to just a few seconds and it still wont send. It will let me S beam. But sometimes I wanna send videos to friends with iphones

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:59 PM ----------

If I change recording mode to Limit for MMS it will send but video quality is worst I ever seen on a phone. But in Normal mode camera is about the best I ever seen

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
What I've done in the past is just upload the video to Dropbox and share the link. I think it's just an overall system limitation because of the size of our HD videos.

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Too bad they have iphones. Lol. And not a galaxy phone with sbeam or google beam...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
What I've done in the past is just upload the video to Dropbox and share the link. I think it's just an overall system limitation because of the size of our HD videos.

I agree with what he said. This is the only way you will be able to send or share videos because the files are too big. Email usually will have a limitation around approx 20 Megs. If its less then that you should be able to send it otherwise Dropbox and share the link. There they can view or download the video. It also saves time having to send the video to multiple people "time consuming". You can just text or email the link for it instead and only have to upload once over wifi or 4g

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle