- 11 Posts
So i have two questions, i dropped my GS3 from about 4 feet and my screen completely shattered.
I have another GS3 (had insurance on the phone), but i dont want to have this happen again.
Anyone know if there is a good screen protector/ semi-slim case that can prevent this.
Secondly, is anyone else having issues when they try and check for updates?
Every time i try and check it says i can't connect with At&t.
- 09-24-2012, 06:54 AM #2
- 09-24-2012, 06:57 AM #3
- 09-24-2012, 03:16 PM #4
- 12 Posts
Re: Broken Screen
Zagg just came out with a new protector called Extreme its for the GS3 and iPhone only. It completely covers your phone and it has break protection now! It's awesome. Right now it's back ordered but I already placed my order and will receive it in about a week. It is well worth it!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 09-24-2012, 03:17 PM #5
- By joaoanastacio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:45 PM
- By sole_elite_xx3 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:59 PM
- By corneliusm in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2011, 12:41 PM
- By user313 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:47 PM
- By irishjoeyo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:20 PM