Question about recent OTA update

FunkMasterJoe

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm with AT&T and I've still yet to receive this update. However, in the past 2 weeks, I've been seeing this thing in my notification bar saying 'Checking DM Servers', mostly does it when I turn phone on or turn data back on. Anyways, after it goes away from notification bar, it looks like a software update flashes across the screen really fast. I've tried checking for update but I only get this (Pic below) response. Any ideas what the deal could be?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348936581963.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348936581963.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 49

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings ->Application Manager, then go to running and stop these services:
- AT&T software Update
- Samsung Push Service

Then restart your phone and see if it will work

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I just did that. Still no update. I'm still on CALG1. I haven't been able to get this update everyones talking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes it will come to your phone at different times, I remember there was this update that everyone was getting and I kept getting that error, but like 2 weeks later I finally got it..it might vary by device

ALSO you should check if AT&T has the same IMEI # on their system that is on your device. If they have a different one, then you will not get updates pushed to you, so you should call AT&T and see if they have it

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My S voice will force close everytime the internet is needed. It worked fine until the latest OTA update. Anyone else having this problem?