- 409 Posts
New guy needs help with apps
After 5 years of being an iPhone owner I decided it was time for a change.
So far I'm very happy with my new S III.
One issue I need help with is trying to block in-app purchases. It was a simple setting on my iPhone but I can't find a way to do this on thid new phone.
With a 4 year old who loves to play games, this is a must hsve for us,.
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-02-2012, 07:23 PM #2
- 10-03-2012, 11:18 AM #4
- 2,615 Posts
Re: New guy needs help with apps
Go to the Google Play store on your phone then click the menu button, then Settings...scroll down a bit and you should see "Use PIN for purchases", and just enter a pin!
- 10-03-2012, 11:19 AM #5
- 10-03-2012, 11:53 AM #6
- By bodkin Crabber in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2012, 10:52 PM
- By optimusv45 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2012, 02:07 PM
- By enochyoo in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2011, 11:00 PM
- By grhouse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2010, 05:42 AM
- By iMxDot in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2010, 06:11 AM