O.K., so my sms/mms notification works great, however it also goes off for calendar alerts, etc., and i think that i have a text message. Is there any way to split the notification profile, so that i have one sound only for text messages? Thanks for any help.
Got it, it's all good.
Last edited by grunt0300; 10-07-2012 at 03:32 PM.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 10-11-2012, 02:37 AM #2
- 10-11-2012, 02:33 PM #3
- 2,515 Posts
Re: notifications sound
If you go into the messaging settings, you can change the SMS ringtone to whatever you want...just click the menu button when your in the Messaging app and click settings
I use GoSMS, which allows you to change the ringtone as well as the color of the LED to any color I want it to be...i suggest that messaging app instead of the stock one
- 10-11-2012, 03:39 PM #4
evq.003 - More intelligent than the average *****!
- 135 Posts
"If you can't spot the crazy person on the bus, it's you."
- 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM #6
Re: notifications soundGive yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 10-12-2012, 08:14 PM #8
- By sfduckie in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2010, 11:36 AM
- By monokurobou in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 06:40 AM
- By steveandtracy7#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:00 PM
- By mikeylikesit54 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:32 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:04 AM