- 32 Posts
S3 to S3 file sharing problem?
Okay so I actually just tried the pic sharing using the S3 to S3 touching feature. I could not get it to work trying to share with a sprint S3. I checked all the settings. I even had the other guy share with another sprint S3 and it worked. So it is my phone that is the issue. Is this happening because I have AT&T?
- 10-13-2012, 07:33 AM #2
Re: S3 to S3 file sharing problem?
Different carriers wont affect it. Are you using a different battery then what came with the phone? Any replacement battery doors? Metal or a really thick case?
The NFC chip is located in the battery, so anything interfering with that could be the problem or if you aren't doing any of the above.. you may have a faulty battery/nfc chip.
- 10-13-2012, 09:43 AM #3
- 10-13-2012, 10:18 AM #4
- 10-13-2012, 01:01 PM #6
- By Chris3D in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 27Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:43 PM
- By okbow68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2012, 09:28 AM
- By Kench33 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2012, 02:59 PM
- By churro in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:52 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:47 AM