"Unable To Load Photo" Issue
I just noticed that after I take a picture, I can see the picture in my Gallery. If I check the Gallery later, there's a blank screen where the picture I just took should be and if I click on it, the blank area has "unable to load photo". Pictures are still being stored to the SD card. I had recently switched SD cards from a 2G to a 16G. Am I doing something wrong??
Figured it out...somehow unchoosing my stock camera for Instagram fixed the problem!
Last edited by tigerpierre; 10-14-2012 at 11:52 AM.
- 10-13-2012, 04:15 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 11:54 AM #3
- 01-19-2013, 02:31 PM #4
- By andreasmro in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2012, 05:36 AM
- By Easton091 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2012, 01:56 PM
- By webhawk50 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM
- By hbcondo in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:52 AM
- By Miss_Chloey in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:51 PM