where is "voice cmd for apps" for touchwiz jellybean????

skittleoid

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Where may I find the "voice cmd for apps" toggle in settings on my Galaxy s iii running an unofficial build of a touchwiz jellybean 4.1? The commands that you use to use voice to take photos, control music, and snooze alarm and stuff. Thank you

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Sprint Jellybean leak, but you have to go into Language and Input and change voice recognizer under "Speech" to Samsung. Once you do that, then click on Voice Search and all the S Voice should be there.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I have been tempted to root and download the unofficial build as well. I sure hope Samsung gets the update pushed out soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

dentrell116

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem, I have a galaxy s3 with Sprint and when I updated to Jelly Bean The "voice cmd for apps" settings under languages and input settings have disappeared how do we get that feature back because I found saying capture, stop, snooze, and answer really helpful when I'm busy with other things. How can I get that feature back?

iamFlipRyuzaki

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Where may I find the "voice cmd for apps" toggle in settings on my Galaxy s iii running an unofficial build of a touchwiz jellybean 4.1? The commands that you use to use voice to take photos, control music, and snooze alarm and stuff. Thank you

go to MENU select WIDGET scroll down and select SMART SWITCH.
You can find there the VOICE CMD FOR APPS.

Antonio Silva

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iamFlipRyuzaki...
My friend, i was with this problem form somedays. your instruction it was very important. I solved my problem.
sorry for my English // it is so very bad.
thank you...

Christine8926

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
HI guys, I'm having the same problem with my voice commands in the galaxy s3 but I have t mobile. I can't find the settings for it at all. If you guys have figured it out will you please let me know? I'd appreciate it very much. P.s I've tried what's been posted with no luck:(

Shannon Jones

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same problem, I couldn't find the widget or the "voice cmd for apps" options but I did manage to figure it our. I just got the phone for Christmas 2012 and my carrier is Sprint. I went to setting>language and input>Under Speech you will see Voice Recognizer, make sure it is set to Samsung powered by Vlingo (your only other option should be Google), once you have that selected you will see Voice Search directly under Voice Recognizer, tap it, and look for Control apps, select it and hit ok, you will then see the options for controlling incoming calls, alarm, camera and music by voice, Voila! I hope this helps. I really didn't appreciate how they hid this feature:D

Candace Moran

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I found it... if you got into settings - language and input- voice search- turn on voice control then long press til options pul up. once options are up select camera and it will work with voice commands. :)

Barb d

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
my setting was set to Google. once I followed what you said and put to Samsung, in the Voice search it all popped up! TY SO much!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek