1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 keeps changing to Security and Lock screen

My S3 keeps automatically going to the Security and Lock screen, sometimes when I am using it, sometimes not. It's consistent though. When I sit the phone down or otherwise stop using it within 30 seconds the Security and Lock screen comes up. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

I am running Juno security. Juno is required to access my business email. I have gone so far as to disable Juno as well as my business email app and the issue still appears.

I had recently put in the Owner Information section so I removed it but "no joy"

Default Re: S3 keeps changing to Security and Lock screen

I have experienced the same issue in the past. There was no rhyme or reason and I couldn't find a way to duplicate the issue. I have the timeout set for 10 minutes, but sometimes it appeared to lock immediately, other times it would take the full 10 minutes.

In Security settings, when I unchecked "With Swipe Lock", I no longer experienced this issue. I haven't tried it with the latest OTA, so I will play with it again to see if it's still an issue now.

Do you have the AT&T Drive Mode app? I experienced this myself when I had this app installed as well as another forum member

I do not have it installed.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Bump, I'm having the same issue. It's driving me crazy. Has anyone tried a factory reset? I hate to do it if I don't have to...

After I added the Drive App I began having issues with my screen changing to the security screen.

I took the AT&T Drive Mode App off and also Tango and the issue is resolved. Thanks everyone for your help. It was driving me crazy cos I love my Galaxy S3 phone!!!