- 1 Posts
S3 keeps changing to Security and Lock screen
My S3 keeps automatically going to the Security and Lock screen, sometimes when I am using it, sometimes not. It's consistent though. When I sit the phone down or otherwise stop using it within 30 seconds the Security and Lock screen comes up. Is anyone experiencing this issue?
I am running Juno security. Juno is required to access my business email. I have gone so far as to disable Juno as well as my business email app and the issue still appears.
I had recently put in the Owner Information section so I removed it but "no joy"
- 10-18-2012, 03:33 PM #2
- 66 Posts
Re: S3 keeps changing to Security and Lock screen
I have experienced the same issue in the past. There was no rhyme or reason and I couldn't find a way to duplicate the issue. I have the timeout set for 10 minutes, but sometimes it appeared to lock immediately, other times it would take the full 10 minutes.
In Security settings, when I unchecked "With Swipe Lock", I no longer experienced this issue. I haven't tried it with the latest OTA, so I will play with it again to see if it's still an issue now.
- 10-18-2012, 03:57 PM #3
- 10-19-2012, 10:04 AM #4
- 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM #5
- 11-17-2012, 01:07 AM #6
- 11-17-2012, 01:21 AM #7
- By dcmidnight in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
- By Pete7874 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 12:12 AM
- By bacbcp in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:13 AM
- By Nola in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2011, 02:04 AM
- By mtbrown75 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 07-27-2010, 12:12 PM