Galaxy s3 Update

Samgilmore

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just ran up date on my galaxy s3 since then when I send a message I have to send it more than once to get it sent. Anybody having this problem ?

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There are rare times when my data connection goes down(problems on my cable modem causing WiFi to fail) that things like Facebook messenger also will have problems(since WiFi has a higher priority than cellular). Other than that, I have not had a problem with it.

schreiby

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
There are rare times when my data connection goes down(problems on my cable modem causing WiFi to fail) that things like Facebook messenger also will have problems(since WiFi has a higher priority than cellular). Other than that, I have not had a problem with it.

Me too. However the wifi issue is quite common in my case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Targon

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There was a single update to the AT&T and Verizon models to add some MINOR functionality. Unfortunately, the AT&T version seems to have disabled the WiFi band selection, even though it added some stuff like setting up a VPN. The Jelly Bean update that in theory will be out in late November will hopefully restore that WiFi band selection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryricherd